2. Think steps, not programs – Before you start anything, make sure it takes you where you need to go.
3. Narrow the focus – Do fewer things in order to make a greater impact.
4. Prep well and have short meetings – Say only what you need to say to the people who need to hear it.
5. Listen to outsiders – Focus on who you’re trying to reach, not who you’re trying to keep.
6. Replace yourself – Learn to hand off what you do.
7. Evaluate, Evaluate, Evaluate – Take time to evaluate your work
8. Celebrate Wins – Party with your people.