Missional Engagement of Our Culture
- Begin — God calls the church to be a counterculture for the common good.
- Dwell — When we live closely with others, we find new opportunities to minister.
- Unite — We serve more effectively and joyfully when we serve together.
- Reconcile — God wants to heal our racial and ethnic divisions, especially in and through his church.
- Invest — Transforming entire communities begins when we give ourselves to people, one by one.
- Abide — Spiritual disciplines help us to abide in Christ so we can serve faithfully.